We have the perfect 420 gift ideas that will add just the right amount of spice, relaxation, and uncontrollable laughter to your V-Day experience! We want to make sure you and your cannababe get the most out of this hallmark holiday, without all of the ultra-cliche, boring roses and over-priced fancy restaurants.
Elevate your holiday experience with some creative gift ideas your beau or lady will truly appreciate from your local Green Dragon.
For all the fellas and the ladies out there who are really wanting to step up their game and pamper their #1 with a little extra THC with their TLC, look no further. Green Dragon’s V-Day specials start February 10th and run all the way up until the big day, February 14th, so come on by!
THC-Infused Spa Gift Set
Say “I Love You” by making a creative and thoughtful V-Day THC-Infused Spa Gift Set. This is the perfect gift idea for a relaxing evening that will make your bae’s heart and body melt.Remove featured image
- Use Coda’s Symphony Bath Bombs to run a hot bath for your partner and watch their stress melt away from the Entourage Effect created by the interaction of cannabinoids with terpenes/essential oils. The invigorating aromatherapy scents of sweet marjoram, grapefruit, and lavender will relieve any aches and pain from the day and will create a full-body experience that lingers long after the fizz dissolves.. This is the perfect way to set the tone for a relaxing and sensual Valentine’s Day. You can even drop some rose petals on the bath for an added touch of love.
- Le Remedie 1:1 300mg CBD/ 300THC Body Butter. After your romantic bath, impress your partner with a CBD/THC infused massage using Green Dragon’s cannabis infused body butter from Le Remedie. Really set the mood by lighting some candles and putting on some of your favorite music. And then use LeRemedie THC/CBD deep-soothing, nourishing, aromatic body butter all over for a whole body massage.
- I would also like to highlight one of my favorite personal oils that will add spice to your V-Day. Apothecanna Sexy Time Personal Intimacy Oil is a coconut oil based personal lubricant, made with exotic and wildcrafted plant ingredients like jasmine, argan, and CBD to enhance sensitivity and increase blood flow. It is safe to use as it is formulated with powerful, nourishing botanicals that are paraben and chemical-free. Apothecanna uses food-grade essential oils that are non-GMO and vegan. So go ahead and apply 15 minutes before whatever you’ve got planned and I promise you will like the results.
- 10-Pack of SugarHigh THC Chocolate Is your sweetheart basic? I think not. So why buy them basic chocolate, when you can buy SugarHigh’s Decadent 100 mg Milk Chocolate? Even better, why not make your own THC-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries? After all, V-day is all about the thought and showing your partner how much they mean to you. Follow the recipe below to make your own THC-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
Cannabis Chocolate Covered Strawberries: A Special Valentine’s Day Recipe
Cannabis + Chocolate + Strawberries = An Aphrodisiac Trinity
- 1 pound (about 20) large strawberries (if they have stems, they’re easier to dip)
- 6oz total of cannabis-infused dark chocolate + unmedicated dark chocolate
Purchase your favorite flavor of Sugar High THC Chocolate from Green Dragon. Medicated chocolate bars are portioned so you’ll know how much THC is in each piece; keeping in mind that you and your partner will likely devour the whole batch, combine your desired amount of cannabis chocolate with unmedicated dark chocolate (in bar or chip form) for a total of 6oz of chocolate. (Remember: you don’t want to get so high that you fall asleep before enjoying the aphrodisiac benefits of this treat.)
- Double boiler or medium sauce pan
- Heat-proof bowl (glass or stainless steel) that’s a couple inches bigger than your sauce pan
- Parchment paper or wax paper
- Wooden spatula or rubber scraper
- Wash the strawberries and dry them thoroughly. (If they’re wet, the chocolate won’t stick.)
- Chop the chocolate so it will melt more smoothly. Tip: buy semi-sweet (or dark) chips and you’ll only have to chop the medicated chocolate.
- Bring a couple inches of water to a boil in your medium saucepan
- Turn off the heat
- Put your combination of chopped chocolates into your heat-proof bowl
- Set your bowl of chocolate on top of the sauce pan and stir until the chocolate is completely smooth
- Move the bowl of melted chocolate to the counter
- Dip each strawberry into the chocolate, twisting as you remove it, and set on the parchment paper
- Let cool
If you have leftover melted chocolate, sprinkle in some crispy rice cereal (or pretty much any cereal you have on hand, I mean, it’s chocolate!) stir until it’s well-coated, spread the mixture onto a parchment paper covered cookie sheet and pop it in the fridge for an hour or two… Voila! You just made delicious crispy-crunchy medicated chocolate candy! Bonus treat.